Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Services
- The aim of Interlibrary Loan is to provide users with access to resources not available at Suleyman Demirel University through borrowing from other libraries. These services are available for SDU academic staff, Master and Phd students. Please check the SDU Library Catalog in order to ensure that the book is not available in our collection and search the other university library catalog before submitting the request form.
- You should specify which university library has the book.
- All loans will be available at the Reference Desk at the Information Center during their regular business hours. Items can be returned to Reference Desk.
- Periodicals, reference Material, theses, reserve material are difficult to borrow via ILL.
- Materials damaged or not returned will be subject to replacement costs (determined by the lending library) processing fee, and, if applicable, the maximum overdue fine. Please inform Interlibrary Loan if the material is damaged while in your possession. To avoid overdue fines, please notify Interlibrary Loan immediately if material is lost or stolen.
- Cargo delivery charges must be paid by clients.
- The Request Form must be filled out accurately.
For more information please send e-mail to email@example.com.